Sunday, July 8, 2012

All Beef Party - Toronto Life

This is an interesting post... Toronto life posted "Toronto’s 25 best burgers ranked in order of heart-stopping, messy magnificence"
The top of the list is Harbord Room, which is one that I've been eyeing as well. Among those that made the list I also would like to try Stockyards and Marben... And I'm also curious about e11even and Queen and Beaver! Didn't think that a MLSE restaurant or a pub burger could be of such significance. I'd like to also know how these burgers were rated for the list...



11 comments:

  1. Hеy there, You haνе done an incrеԁible job.

    I wіll dеfinitely digg it anԁ perѕonally suggest to
    mу friends. I аm cоnfidеnt they
    will be benefiteԁ frοm this website.
    Also see my web site: loans for bad credit

    ReplyDelete