Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Stripburger (Las Vegas)

I wasn`t even going to blog about this random burger joint - but I think it`s worth a post on my blog. We stumbled upon it after pool clubbing at 5pm as the first meal of the day (if you don`t count the calories from alcohol). The place had a fancy looking patio - which I wish I took a picture of - and the $2 pints of beer drew us in to keep drinking. I got the bacon cheeseburger with fries, which was their special that day for $9.99.


I demolished it. And the fries too. It must have been good. Frand got their blue cheese burger - also lovely.


And here my friends, is the best hot dog ever - Pink`s Hot dogs inside Planet Hollywood. I also demolished it as if the burger and fries wasn`t enough... on our way back to the hotel. I know it`s not a burger, but I just had to share this delicious, bacon and cheese sausage on which I drunkenly drenched in mayo.

it. was. SO. good.





No comments:

Post a Comment