Thursday, April 14, 2011

Wednesdays at London Pub

$2.  I think thats all I need to say for this post.  Well, also this, cuz that's what we usually go for: 
its pitchers of beer, duh. what else would it be


If you're looking for somewhere to kick back on hump day with cheap beer and burgers and you happen to live in the boonies of Richmond Hill like me, you will feel like a winner at London Pub. Wow I never knew they had a website!  I just thought I'd throw in that their toonie tuesday wings are also a steal.


y'know, like an actual hump to get over? 


$11.50 domestic pitchers and $2 Big Ben Burgers, what can really go wrong?  If you insist that the burger sucks, well.... look buddy its a fucking toonie with any drink, even a coke.


 even cheaper than KFC's toonie tuesdays.


I got the sweet potato fries as a side for $3.99 (it doesn't come with one obviously).  They had chipotle mayo as the dip which I used for my burger.  I can see from my screen that you're anticipating for my review of this inexpensive burger.  Really, it came nowhere close to sucking.  A good 5oz or so of tender, flavoured meat.  Was it just a frozen patty from President's choice? It's very probable, but it was pretty decent!  However they toasted my bun so it was kind of hard and somewhat thick hence it kept hitting the side of my mouth.  You can also add cheddar, swiss, or mozzarella cheese for $0.99 which we found out later.  It's not part of my best burger candidates, but its cheap, better than Harveys, and there's beer. Just go, you can't blame me for trying to save you some money at a pub after upper scale pubs like Allen's. Only on wednesdays though, regular price is like $10.

No comments:

Post a Comment